BOOKKEEPING MATTERS OFFERS MONTHLY, QUARTERLY, OR ANNUAL FINANCIAL AND BOOKKEEPING SERVICES CUSTOMIZED TO FIT YOUR NEEDS AND BUDGET.
We are available to assist you at your place of business, or you can just drop off the proverbial shoebox of receipts at our office and we’ll do the rest! Our financial services can be designed to provide varied accounting information, to suit YOUR needs and budget, such as reporting of separate or divisional companies, comparing actual performance to budget and job cost information.
We encourage clients to use our bookkeeping services as a stepping stone, using these services until implementing internal accounting is cost effective and/or real time is justified.
• Code vendor invoices, enter vendor invoices into subsidiary ledgers, generate vendor checks, generate expense checks, maintain vendor database, prepare year-end 1099’s
• Software selection, software implementation, software training, networking, data backup and storage, hardware selection and set up
• Monthly profit & loss, monthly balance sheet, cash flow analysis, actual vs. budget analysis, year-end reporting, ad-hoc reporting, business and personal property tax reports, sales and use tax returns, Nevada Modified Business tax returns
• Generate customer invoices, post checks received, deliver deposits to bank, produce outstanding accounts receivable reports, collections, maintain customer database
• Prepare and deliver tax deposits, prepare monthly/quarterly tax returns, submit or assist your third-party payroll service company, post payroll journal entries, calculate worker’s compensation, track employee benefits
• Bank reconciliation, track fixed assets and depreciation, post recurring journal entries, maintain chart of accounts, consolidate subsidiary ledger
• General ledger, payroll, accounts receivable, financial reporting, technology, accounts payable